Sunday, June 27, 2004

thoughts

Life took a strange turn and I could finally convince myself to accept certain things the way they are. Enough of fighting over whats impossible, ofcourse we are all fighters but there is no point trying to get something not meant for you. Its better that, that something realizes that they ought to be with you and it should come to you on their own.

But at the same point I have made some strange friends...all of them fun to talk to, I honestly think that I already have way too many friends. I feel friendships are emotional investments and you should have diversified portfolio but then too many scattered investments do not lead you anywhere. Aaj bada ajeeb tone mein I have written this blog, maybe it speaks of my mental framework. Weekend we just relaxed...and I talked to something and some small investments.

"Aadhi ho ya toofan ho, mere mann mein rahe tu sada",
"koi apna ho ya paraayo ho, tujhe dhoondo mein har jagah"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bade bhaiyya,

Chadha bahut hi bhaari blog entry ikh daali hi abki baar tumne. MAtlab padh ke insaaan ek second ko hil jaayega aur sochne pe bhi majboor ho jaayega. Things like friendship investment, diversed portfpolio aur aa jaane kya kaya :) Badhiya hai. Was good to read anyways.

Meri naukari permanent ho gayihai

chuddu