Sunday, June 20, 2004

aimless wanderer

Lakshya ..is the movie of the year. Farhan Aktar has once again shown he is the director of the present times. The movie is nice, I never thought I will write this but Hrithik is good. All the characters are well suited for their respective parts aur 2-3 scenes to bhagwaan!!!. So go and watch it is my recommendation

Baaki Bammi ko SF ghumaaya and also went to Berkeley for 2-3 hours. Ek dum Michigan ki yaad aa gayi. They also had a place similar to our Media Union lawns but now that I look back UofM was too big and too magnificent. Still nice place, we also went to a place called Marina to observe the sunset but I guess UCSB has a much better sunset point. Drove 200 miles yesterday so my gaddi worked hard yesterday and driving in San Franciso's Lambart street and then on to Crooked street was an experience :)) Ask people following me who had the time of their lives. So yeh weekend bhi bhaag gaya aur so many things still not done. Chalo maybe next week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard hazaar rave reviews for Lakshaya and I guess it will be a great movie. But one more movie got released this week and I guess was overshadowed, and that no one even noticed it. Chadha just go and see Raghu Romeo! Bahgwaan movie hai!!

-chuddu

JeevSingh said...

Yep will watch it :)