Tuesday, June 15, 2004

gmail ya yahoo ?

These days everyone is after the all cool gmail account. I finally had mine last evening but I am confused now. jeevsingh_at_yahoo_daat.com is my identity...its me!!!. So now even after having gmail I have made my mind to stick to my yahoo account. Bada bhaari decision tha doston...Parle definitely aisa hi comment maarta.

Hmm...Kal Kabra aur chuddu dono se baatein hue after a long time. But still need to catch up with so many people. Vivek Mathur sidee.....painoo (just to make you happy). Arre haan last time I wrote about Dev but forgot to write in how pathetic Fardeen khan is. Yaar bahut hi ghatiya actor hain...kuch scenes mein bandar si shaqal bana kar gussa hone ka pretention kar raha tha.hahahaha....dhyaan de, I do not use the word "acting" but pretention. Kareena is too good again, so sahi hain.

Song of the day is from the movie Khakee...."Yuhin hum tumse pyaar karte rahein". This song was not in the movie but worth listening.

No comments: