Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Yuva!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply hate it, so much bad press just to bring a movie down. I watched Yuva the first day and going for a second watch today. I simply loved the movie, I am a big admirer of Mani Ratnam characters. He makes you know them, introduces them and tells their story...Lallan, Michael, the girls (naam bhool gaya :) everyone in the movie ). Before I say anything else....Mani Ratnam acha director hain yeh bolna hoga.

They did the same to Dil Se...another masterpiece. Dimaag nahi hain to movie mat dekho is my advice to all these pathetic reviewers. You dharti par bhoj group is good for watching crap like Main Hoon Na...woh bhai bhai ka pyaar, woh mamta, woh cycle rikshaw...my foot.

I advice all those you chance upon this blog even after days of me writing these words...watch Yuva!!!. Its a good movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aalsi sardar !! x-( !!

maine dekh li Yuva weekend pe .. aan bhi dekh li .. and day after tommrrow bhi .. aalsi kahi ka ! marr jaa .. teri gaadi ki aaj accident hogi .. huh !

pdot