Friday, June 11, 2004

friday aa gayo

week paases by so fastest, I cannot telling what happening. see I cannot help it, this is part of the childish humor I enjoy at times. Anyways who gives a damn, kuch chamka ? nahin na!

Dean of CMU and Univ of Chicago are desi's ...both from IIT-Kgp. I don't like the last part though :). Aur to aaj raat ko maybe we go to desi party, anu ajay ranade and me. Dekhtein hain hota kya hain. I am waiting for a phone call but that phone call does not comes. It never comes :(, but now I am used to it but still on certain days I miss that call a lot..sentiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bharat Garg is working and as OP says a lot, so theek hain. Der Saver kismat makes you toil and fight for what you want to achieve. Also I was suprised to know that one of my seniors Mittal left mit to join a music school...this is so bestest news. Banda stud tha but to take these steps you neend something not everyone is born with.

Music scene is so pathetic, koi maar do Sameer ko maar do...Aur these idiotics gay brother musicians, not 3-4 but those who work as a pair. They suck all of them...yesh J-L too. Koi please maar do!!

Another good news is Vivek Mathur is moving on....he is moving to a UK based company in India. So me happy for him, happy se yaad aaya Happy to me for Topius, his life seems to be getting a direction and he is working hard towards it. I am happy he never liked Materials Sciences.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pyaare!!
BAdi khushi hoti hai tera blog padh ke. And yep a mail is long due. BAs turant likhtaa hoon.

And I heard about mittal, he hasn left MIT but instead ihas taken up lot of music courses and is spending time on it along with the phd. And also heard that he is tying the knot soon.

chuddu

Anonymous said...

chuddu you can read the comments...try kar phir se

Anonymous said...

Haan ab badhiya hain! I can read the comments now :)