Wednesday, July 07, 2004

mamuu is back!!

Just came back from ny today. A very relaxing holiday, had a great time with kids. Both Jaskaran and Preet changed since I last saw them. Jaskaran is a poora gunda...saala tapori. Now life back to work:)..I was missing it already..hehehehe.

Right now just felt the perfect song for the moment...."Aao Naa" from the movie Kyun Ho gaya Na ...well sung song by Udit and Sadhana. The line "saazein dil chedo na...chup ho kyon gaao na" is so well sung by Udit, especially the way he says the word "Saazein".

I also wished I could write a review for Spiderman-2"....awesome movie, went for it on a Weekday...12:01-2:30 am show on a Tuesday night. Mein paagal aur mil gaya Ajay Somani mujhe...hona kya hain....yehi hona hain. But worth it....worth the hard work :)

Shall write a more descriptive blog for my trip hopefully sometime soon

No comments: