Sunday, November 12, 2006

yeh hain meri kahaani

Major senti maarne ka mood kar raha hain but nahi maaronga because each one of you who reads this blog would be like "boss apni life mein koi kum tension, pain ya boriyat nahi hain"..hehe

So Mr and Mrs. Ranade are in town shopping for furniture. Actually I wanted to meet them for lunch but Ishmeet called me at the last moment and since "I am afraid of my wife" I did not go to meet them. Ishmeet padh le quotes wala part. She had a bet with me that I cannot publicly say this. Anyways, I am meeting them for a coffee later in the eveninng.

My current mood is like so dull...I am sitting on my bed with no lights in the room and as I am looking outside through my window, it is so sullen. The old chinese man is standing in the parking lot next to my favorite parking spot and is smoking as usual. He must be on his second packet already. I always think about talking with him about this life and sharing mine with him. But, he always has this local smoky layer of protection surrounding him. This smoke layer is very thick and I never dared to penetrate it or come close to it. Therefore, I changed my parking spot.

Parle has started actively blogging these days and Topi is happy that I am writing too. Between I got my car washed today, she needed it and had been telling me ever so sweetly that she needed to get the facial, manicure and pedicure. So there you go...yeh thi meri kahaani (abhi tak)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you wife beat you with a belna? is that why you are afraid of her? :p

JeevSingh said...

I wish I was getting beaten by her :)