Thursday, November 30, 2006

Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth"

Just finished watching this documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore (the almost President of US). I recommend all my friends to watch this one. Even though we all strongly feel about applying and taking initiatives to reduce global warming. After watching all the graphics and data in the documentary which clearly presented the impact of global warming over the last 30 years, I must say, I was shocked and to some extent terrified.

Please visit this website to learn more the movie and science behind it.
http://www.climatecrisis.net/

Spend some time on the website and probably take a print out of the 10 simple tips (link below) and paste it on your office/school noticeboard.
http://www.climatecrisis.net/pdf/10things.pdf

I came back from Atlanta yesterday. I was with Harpreet for 4 days, it was a very pleasant holiday. We relaxed during the first 1.5 days and played Wii for the next 2.5 days. Its amazing how much fun you can have with these advanced video games. Harpreet and I were at our all time lukha best during the trip. Infact, I even got a taana from Ishmeet that I seem to be so happy with Harpreet..hehe. Will upload some pictures from our trip to a german town called Helen pretty soon.

Music recommendation for you all from the movie Anwar. Awesome music, I am telling you this young music director Mithoon is going to go a long way. For those who do not know him, he gave you "Tere Bin" recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've heard about the documentary but never got to watch it ... i'll try to get it soon.

Ishwardeep bhaaji's in atlanta too ... i dunno if you know him.

later!