Monday, November 13, 2006

old pictures



I cannot sleep, I am watching Pink Floyd play in my living room. Seems like their music penetrates inside you and flows in your blood. I was just browsing through some old pictures and would like to share a few of them. The one on the left is from our Kurta Day. You have Nishant, Sumit, Amrish, Prateek, Me, Alvi, Soham, Vivek, Manish, Prashant in this picture.
Next one is an even amazing one. This one was taken during our fourth year corrosion lab. We did learn a lot during this lab class but it was more than the just oxidation and reduction. I remember Bhandari and Somani used to take off in the middle of the lab for other more important stuff. Look at Sidharth Bammi cleaning his ear at the back...hahahaha. You can see Harpreet, Parle, Ajay, Me and Sandeep in this picture. In addition you can see Sidharth, Rdot and Raghav Pradeep on the back. This picture perfectly shows what exactly we used to do in this class...

3 comments:

Prateek said...

sigh! Sometimes I wonder if all that really happened! Its as if i was dreaming all this while and now life has thrown a balti-full of cold water in my face. sigh!

Anonymous said...

haha you look like a cartoon in the first pic

JeevSingh said...

Time and again my critics have tried to put me down..hehe.