Saturday, June 23, 2007

khilone ka dabba

Sometimes things around me our like a khilone ka dabba. Its colorful and full of so many desirable toys (read things). Without a doubt, I want all of them but they are so entangled and randomly placed that I just have no clue which one to pick.

I got my first issue of "The Economist" yesterday and as I expected I ended up reading most of it. I was shocked that one magazine had so much information and articles that were interesting.

I watched the IIFA awards too last night and I must say that I was happy to see Lara Dutta anchoring the show alongwith Boman Irani. Certain coffee drinking elements were not there and it felt good.

My in-laws are coming to visit us in a three days and I am mentally preparing myself for it. Hopefully it would be all perfect.

Mrs. Sonia Di Patil looks like a character from the south park. I honestly do not want her as the President of India. I think even her entire CV is build up on the issue that she is a female aur "Madam ka naam bhejto vote mil jaayega" attitude has brought her where she is.

Now you know what I meant by Khilone Ka Dabba.

No comments: