Saturday, January 13, 2007

so I watched Guru

Overall 3.5 stars for the movie. It is a good movie but I felt Mani Ratnam had to put 2-3 songs at places where they could have been avoided. Aishwarya like always is out of place and looks better only when she gets old. Abhishek fubext hain and Gulzar should stop challenging Rehman by giving him ultra-strange lyrics. Nonetheless, Rehman is awesome.

Ishmeet and I had randomly decided to go for the movie today since we have something planned for tomorrow night. So we reach the theatre and within the next 5 minutes I see three familiar faces Mulki, Sumo and Anu. There were other junta affiliated to these guys and the crowd today was in a freakoo mood. Overall, mazaa aaya.

Before this, earlier today in the evening I cooked Biryani start to finish in a record time of 1 hour. Anyways, Guru is a good weekend watch, enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does fubext mean??

Anonymous said...

for fubext... refer to previous posts