Monday, October 09, 2006

the longest weekend


So we met, Bunnu, Pathak, Padma and me. As expected we tried to recap everything about IIT/H2 we could possibly think off. We told stories from our freshie times to our valfi's and discussed everyone with whom we had shared those great times. Sari, topi, chuddu, kabra brothers, skudge, bongi, kamath, chamaad, mooli, shukla, ambuj, pandya, pawan, basant, rishi rajan, bhurji, tau, OP, sarang, mhaskar, mhaskar cats, rajat, auri, ankur mohan, dhar, attri, TRP, munni, uttam, gaggu, kanhaiya, booba-lan and the list goes on. It was two nights of pure unadulterated cack sessions. There were moments of silence in between but the three seasonsed cacko's continued to come up with new stories. It was simply the best all nighter I have had in US.

Some other highlights of the weekend were that I also came to know about the snoring skills of Bunnu. We even managed to make a video of it :) (maybe I can send to those who want). Padma's birthday was also celebrated in style. However, Bunnu left this morning and Pathak's later this weekend.

I tried thinking about all I did this weekend, but somehow I am getting this strange feeling as if we were all together for 5-6 days or the whole thing happened in the past. Maybe the reason for this feeling is that I had similar fun moments only in the past in the place a lot of us call hostel two. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

princeofpunjab said...

ok i know im late i finally got a chance to come to your blog after your posts on mine, very nice, I will try to become a regular visitor here and enjoy your writing :-)

Anonymous said...

Bke, mere naam kyon nahi likha agar Kaal ka naam likh sakta hai toh...

-a Worried Sethi...

PS:You did come to my orkut after some time... So I forgive u...

JeevSingh said...

Sorry Sethi...my bad. I actually spent half an hour describing H2 vs H3 fight during our freshie time. How Attri, me and you were involved in it.