Friday, September 08, 2006

no title

I somehow cannot think of a title as I am writing this blog. I do not even have a set idea for this blog. Infact this is not a blog, this is more like a diary. Yeah I think this is indeed a diary.

Having decided this is a diary, I think I cannot describe what is going in my head. The reason behind that is that so many of will read this and in the end I will end up like a drama king. Nevertheless, I feel like writing and I want to write so much, loads of it. Parle used to say if Chadha is happy his email lengths are short.

There has recently been not a single good music album out...that sucks. There is another interesting story I would like to share. I recently chatted with Jaswinder Singh, he is a sikh guy who sings ghazals and he is really good honestly. I remember he won SaReGaMa contest in my second year. He is a cool guy and maybe I will get to hang out with him when he will be visiting Bay Area alongwith Javed Akhar (yeah yeah topi is giving gaali to him) and Shabana Azmi.

The idea behing the show is also very unique. Shabana and Showoff Akhtar will be discussing poetry by Kaif and after a poem is discussed Jaswinder will be singing that particular poem. I am looking forward to it.

Writing is a good therapy, no matter how disconnected my thoughts are in this blog, I feel much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so is his music online?? or do you have some recordings?

JeevSingh said...

I have some and look for Jaswinder Singh at musicindiaonline.com