Saturday, September 30, 2006

friends

I read this quote while waiting for Forbes.com to load the story I was interested in reading...here it goes

"One of the best thing about old friends is that you can be stupid with them".So true, isn't it?

All my friends, we became the professionals we always wanted to be. Life somehow threw us all apart in different parts of the world. Friends with whom I sang those stupid songs, ate bhurgi at 4:00am in the morning. Friends with whom I drank, danced, played and spent the most memorable moments.....and I keep thinking its all gone. I even hesitate calling them thinking where would I start the conversation.Then one day I meet them and after the 1 hour or so its all back. All the stupidity is back...the jokes, the pranks, the bull shit. Keeping it short, being back with your buddies is priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sure is ...

:)

JeevSingh said...

Glad you stopped by Satvir..