Sunday, January 25, 2009

chhabees janvary

Its only when I was standing on the other side of the line, I understood how much that line meant to me and how much I would love to be back...

Gajini...I don't understand why anyone would like this movie. From the begining the movie comes across as a second tier effort copying tits-bits from the Memento and the action scenes from Bourne Ultimatum. The Heroine is useless and tries desperately to enact what Madhuri, Sridevi, Juhi showed us 10 years ago. Overall a mediocre movie whose only saving grace is music by A. R. Rehman. That brings me to my second point, I think Rehman needs to cool down and stop being Reshammiya. He is in too many movies these days and I do not approve of that. Not that anyone cares but you never know he might realize it himself.

Going back to Gajini, the only good thing about the movie was the villians weapon. I think that is how these things happen in real life. But Aamir Khan, I expect better stuff from you, what you tried to show me in Gajini was a complete waste of time and I demand you to work on something original.


Signing off

1 comment:

Abisurd said...

Ghajni was too much violence. The girl looks good in the video in the desert, god to the extent of looking hot, but failed to impress in the movie.

I did a good job by avoiding seeing it in the movie hall.