Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Atif Aslam, Kailasa and Richa Sharma Concert

So I went too this concert last Saturday, the band Kailasa featuring vocals by Kailash Kher was awesome and Richa Sharmaa was phenomenal. Not so suprisingly, Atif Aslam was the main act of the night and he did not disappoint mast tha patha....sometimes I think if Atif was a stock, I would have been a millionaire at least since I would have had probably the largest number of pre-IPO stocks.

I will end this post with a few lines from an upcoming song I am listening these days.
दिल की येही खाता हैं,
के दिल को नही पता हैं,
की दिल चाहता हैं क्या???

PS1: Naresh Paresh from the band Kailasa were great on stage.
PS2: Amaanat Ali should stop singing and join a dance troupe. He does not like singing and prefers to just jump on stage.

No comments: