Sunday, March 30, 2008

March India Trip Month of the Year + Tashan

My last three trips to India happened in this month of the year, which explains the title. I came back from India last Friday and this time even more desperate to go back again. Maybe it is the fact that I went back after two years but even 24 days felt less on this trip. I am sure, I will be writing a lot more about this trip in days to come. I travelled SFO-->Delhi-->Kota-->Jaipur-->Kota-->Delhi-->Kota-->Delhi-->Amritsar-->Delhi-->Kota-->Delhi-->SFO, in that order last month.

In the mean time going back to my first love, music....the music of Tashan is nice!!! I think it is going to play all over and turn out to be a huge success. Vishal Shekar are definitely maestros at churning music which is for those young at heart.

No comments: