Saturday, May 05, 2007

its all about you

Yes this post is all about her...the girl in my life...my wife Ishmeet. What makes her so different is her immense love for food. Matlab hum dono bhaithe hain and all of a sudden she remembers something about that nukkad wala omelette guy, they way he used to put full green mirchi's in the omelette, the amount of butter he used to put in the omelletes. Uff...and the way she describes it makes me wonder..yeh kya ladki hain yaar yeh. Yeh to buss ek kissa hain....I do not feel writing more on this topic all of a sudden but she mentions the paranthe wali gali and so many of her favorite restuarants.

So many things have happened recently....Spiderman-3 sucked all of a sudden. TaRaRumPum was strictly okayish. Parle is writing really great blogs and Topi is writing nothing. I met Mallad at Denny's after a desi party that he attended and was surprised to see some old H10 dwellers, also coming from the same desi party.

I am finally coming to the point in my job where I do not feel like working. I am surprised that it happened to me so early on..in just 3 years. I guess yeh dil maange more, maybe another omelette :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club :) dont-feel-like-working