Thursday, February 08, 2007

Delhi Heights

The music of "Delhi Heights" is catching up on me....especially the songs "Kitne Der", "Aaja Nachle" and "Ey Gori". Rabbi Shergill has impressed me though the songs took a while to get in my head.

Another cool thing I noticed that finally there is a romantic song for sikh guys...hehe. I am not talking about the Bhangra ones or the Mika one, in which he answers Rakhi Sawant on why he took her puppy.

I am talking about a song from the album "Ustad and Divas". The song has been sung beautifully by Sunidhi Chauhan and goes like "Moore piyaa ke lambe lambe kes, bhaiyye jiya ko, bhola bhala bhes". I am sure a lot of my friends will like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, they do grow on you. specially "kitni der tak". nice chords and everything. i also like 'Dili', pretty cool lyrics for this song.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ song for sikh guys