Sunday, November 27, 2005

new laptop and Kalyug strikes again

I recently got a new laptop from my daftar. Its a decent HP one, I like it, but I honestly had no excitement whatsoever. I guess it is an age thing, as you grow older things which would have really made you restless and would capture your interest, no longer matter. In other words, there are other things which matter more now.
A friend of mine told me about the music of a new movie "Kalyug". The music is strictly okay and they have copied Atif Aslam's song "Aadat" to such an extent that the song appears three times in the album. Jal version of the song is also present in the album. Dayam!!!....biyaatches!!! when will they stop doing this and there is a song which did not do any justice to Raahat Fateh Ali Khan's talent. Before I forget, I must say they have screwed with the lyrics of the "Aadat".

I will try to write more often now. I think I want to write again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back chadha.

-chuddu