Friday, June 24, 2005

another night

Another night is about to engulf me.....what was different today ? nothing in particular to be shared in this blog. But yeah! I cooked Rajhma today and I had a very fulfillng meal today. Like my Mom always says "Aap na mariye te swarag na jaaiye", so true right ?..I had to overcome all my laziness to cook myself a good dinner...because I do not have no family to cook me a decent meal..hehehe enough senti. But as I wrote the last line it just struck me, I had left home in September 1997, fours years in IIT and now nearly four years in US...phewwww!!!....but the good news is that mummy and papa are coming to US hee haw!!!. Chalo I will listen to some music and try to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha!! I agree .. rajma is the first thing that comes to mind when you want to cook food and not rice-dal!!

topi