Saturday, August 07, 2004

long time

So after almost 6 days I am finally in a mood to write my blog. The reason being I am sitting on a very cool machine. My roommates Ajay Rao's computer....$1500 ka desktop hoga...sab kuch high end imagine kar lo and put it in.
Watched 1) Big Fish 2) The Village and 3) Bourne Supremacy....the 3) one was the best and 2) was also cool but it was 1) which was different..I slept in between the movie still could relate to wat was going on in the movie...over all three decent movies for a bored desi.

These days I am googling a lot...hehehe thats a secret term only some people will understand but anyways too much googling these days. I am also planning to buy a table and chair to take care of my back....just for those interested I bought a bed too.

Last week totally sucked work wise.....such a boring project I am working on. But is challenging at the same time...still would prefer something different. Talked to Anu, Alvi, Chinky, Pdot, Rishabh, Suman and so many people this weekend. Chalo more later....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bhaiyyon .. ye aadmi crack hai .. !

:)))

-topi